Nurses, Petition Your Angels For HelpNurses are a group that are notorious for refusing help, and refusing to ask for help.
They are a group that face trauma on a regular basis, who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, and who do not get help for this condition.
Perhaps we do not think anyone really can help.
But I know who we can turn to get the help we need every day: We can call on The Company Of Angels every day, if not every moment of every day to receive the help we deserve.
But first, we must really believe we do deserve this help!
But act as if you deserve, and soon you will feel the deserving you need to feel in order to receive this loving, healing energy.
15 Ways to Call Angelic Help:
1) Mentally send the angels out ahead of you to clear the path for auspicious experiences
2) Ask for the help you need without needing to know the outcome
3) Ask--then let it go
4) Imagine your angels as your very best friends
5) Keep an open mind--the help you receive may not look like what you think
6) Ask to be inspired to take enlightened action after you have asked for help
7) Imagine the channels of communication between you and your angels as open and free
8) Ask to know the lessons you need to learn from your difficult life situation
9) Sometimes the prayer "Please Help Me" can be enough
10) Be persistent in applying tools to clear past trauma, habits that impede flow and negative thought patterns that deflate your energy
11) Ask the angels to lead you to the spiritual tool to help in clearing all your past and present traumas
12) Ask: to what degree am I willing to do my part to free myself of this trauma and challenge? To what degree am I willing to give to the angels my need to control outcome?
13) Close and open your day by petitioning the unseen angelic forces for guidance and enlightened choices throughout the day and night
14) Enlist the angels to proceed you in your day, to orchestrate every detail, and to prepare the space for the benefit, blessings and well-being of all the people you meet today
15) Take 1-3 days to be alone without cell phones, computers, TV, books or radio. Be with the day. Feel the energy moment by moment. Concentrate on living in the present moment.
Do a fruit fast, and drink plenty of pure water during this period of time.
Contemplate, meditate and breathe deeply and lovingly
16)Ask the angels: to lead you to the spiritual practice that will clear you of the resistance to the presence of the entire celestial realm
15) Express gratitude for all the help that the angels give you.
Gratitude for everything is the key to bringing more of the good into your life, NOW.
Forgiving everyone and everything is the key to keeping the flow of all good things moving in your life.
And accepting your part, taking 100% responsibility for everything that happens, without finger pointing or blame, is the final key to liberation.
Ask your angels to help you with this.
Next time, I will tell about a Hawaiian healing technique that clears you of all past, present and future pain, by erasing all personal and shared memories.
Until then, Aloha!
Free Article Source: http://www.za77.org
About The Author: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Kate Loving Shenk is a writer, healer, musician and the creator of the e-book called "Transform Your Nursing Career and Discover Your Calling and Destiny." Click here to find out how to order the e-book: http://www.nursingcareertransformation.com Check Out Kate's Blog: http://www.nursehealers.typepad.com -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-