18 Funny Friendship Quotes To Make You LaughNo one can make you laugh quite the way your friends can, and there's nothing like sharing a few funny friendship quotes with those closest to you to make your day shine a bit brighter.
Here are 18 of my favorite funny friendship quotes to share with those you love. I hope you enjoy these funny friendship quotes as much as I like sharing them with you!
1. "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer
2. "There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money." ~ Benjamin Franklin
3. "Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy." ~ Spike Milligan
4. "A true friend stabs you in the front." ~ Oscar Wilde
5. "Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police." ~ Anonymous
6. "An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body." ~ Jim Hayes
7. "Give me one friend, just one, who meets the needs of all my varying moods." ~ Esther M. Clark
8. "Love is blind. Friendship tries not to notice." ~ Anonymous
9. "I have lost friends, some by dath, others through sheer inability to cross the street." ~ Virginia Woolf
10. "Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate." ~ Thomas Jones
11. "I got a lotta best friends. Some o' them I don't even hardly know!" ~ Archie Bunker
12. "It takes a long time to grow an old friend." ~ John Leonard
13. "We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin
14. "Friends are God's ways of apologizing for our families." ~ Anonymous
15. "Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected." ~ Charles Lamb
16. "You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes." ~ Winnie the Pooh
17 "Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." ~ Mark Twain
18. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~ C.S. Lewis
As you can see, funny friendship quotes are a great way to remember what makes our friendships so special and our friends so dear. Share a few of these funny friendship quotes with the friends who make your life a brighter and your days a delight.
Free Article Source: http://www.za77.org
About The Author: For more friendship quotes, check out the popular friendship quotes section of Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.